Thursday 26 June 2014

Nail Polish Marshmallows - Love it

I love this, now I want to hold a spa party just I can make these! There was no holding back, I saw these about 2 minutes ago and had to share them with now!
I had no idea there where so many things you could with Marshmallows! And while this would be a little on the messy side it certainly not hard!
 


Just take your white icing and food coloring and mix together to get your nail polish shade! Then cover your marshmallow in the colored icing, let it get a bit tacky and add a chocolate liquorice or even a mini twirl or twix!
 
Strawberry Fizz is a boutique Party Pack website; creating quality, fresh, unique and simply gorgeous party packs.  Designed to take the hard work out of decorating for your next party.  Visit us at strawberry-fizz.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment