Slime - This is any time fun. I think you could make it for any occasion and it's so easy. Get the kids involved it would be great for an after school play date.
MAGICAL MONSTER SLIME
- 1 teaspoon Borax powder
- 1 1/2 cups. water, divided
- 1/2 cup clear glue, but you can also use the white.
- Food coloring (there have been trouble when using blue food coloring. I'd choose a different color.)
- Glitter (the secret ingredient that makes it magical!)
1. Fill a small bowl (or measuring cup it you have two) with 1 cup of water and add 1 teaspoon of Borax powder. Mix until the Borax is dissolved and set aside.
2. Pour glue into a medium mixing bowl and add 1/2 cup of water.
3. Add about four drops of food coloring to the glue mixture.
4. Stir it up a bit and add a bunch of glitter.
5. Now add the Borax mixture to the glue mixture and watch it begin to solidify
6. Stick your hands in and and start mixing it all up.
7. Pour out the excess water and knead the mixture until it becomes more firm and dry.
8. When you're done playing with it, store in a Ziplock bag or other air tight container