Tuesday 15 April 2014

Non Chocolate Easter idea's

Easter is just around the corner and here are a couple of cute non chocolate ideas for little ones! I'm doing the paw prints, my Madam 4 will love it after 3 weeks with visitors from the UK I am not sure I have the energy for the orange play doh! 
If I'm not too late I am also going to get the plastic eggs from spot light and fill them with pretty hair lackeys and clips, plastic jewelry and a few sweets with the odd mini chocolate egg thrown in for good measure. 
What non chocolate gifts do you give at Easter?


 Carott Play doh

 Plastic Eggs


Strawberry Fizz is a boutique Party Pack website; creating quality, fresh, unique and simply gorgeous party packs.  Designed to take the hard work out of decorating for your next party.  Visit us at strawberry-fizz.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment