Wednesday 2 April 2014

Baby Shower - DIY Building Blocks

Back from holidays and my little Miss One has been building towers with blocks and then knocking them down and killing herself laughing all morning, while I pack away all the bits and do my 10 billion loads of washing (why is it even though I wash while on holidays I still have so many loads to do when I get home?). 
Which was why when I saw this I loved it. Make your own block set at a baby shower and sign you name on it. You can grab the set on Etsy for $75 but there are plenty of crafty people out there who I think could put this together a lot cheaper. What a beautiful gift for Mum and Bub.


  Strawberry Fizz is a boutique Party Pack website; creating quality, fresh, unique and simply gorgeous party packs.  Designed to take the hard work out of decorating for your next party.  Visit us at strawberry-fizz.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment