Friday 28 February 2014

Water Balloon Pinata

It's hot in Perth this weekend and I am over it, I am a winter kind of girl or more a rain kind of girl, I'm not fussed over the temperature I just like the rain! It relaxes me.

Here's an idea to keep everyone cool and have a bit of fun! Water Balloon Pinata!! Big tree, even the washing line would work for this one!! When my Madam almost 4 gets home from dance class this morning she will find them hanging from the washing line (we don't have big trees or monkey bars). I plan on sitting just far enough away to enjoy a gentle splash and out of the firing line to be hit with the stick. Enjoy xoxo



Strawberry Fizz is a boutique Party Pack website; creating quality, fresh, unique and simply gorgeous party packs.  Designed to take the hard work out of decorating for your next party.  Visit us at strawberry-fizz.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment