Monday 7 July 2014

Hot Air Balloon Party

I ran into my neighbour yesterday, her little person turns one next month and she wants to do a hot air balloon theme but was a little shocked at how expensive the deco's are. She is not wrong but they are a little more fiddley than the pony's or dinosaurs. She asked if I had any DIY bits and this is what we gave her! Be prepared the next party you may throw maybe a hot air balloon theme because they are super cute!
 

Lanterns and paper cups, hung at different levels! Looks great. I would add a few white balloon for clouds!


 
 


 
This is amazing yes, but its the clouds I love and would be so easy.
 
Strawberry Fizz is a boutique Party Pack website; creating quality, fresh, unique and simply gorgeous party packs.  Designed to take the hard work out of decorating for your next party.  Visit us at strawberry-fizz.com.au
 

No comments:

Post a Comment