Thursday 29 May 2014

Too early for Christmas?

It's not even July and already there is a lot of Christmas Ideas coming out! I love Christmas and I do store the good ones away to share but how early is too early? At what time of the year do you start thinking about Christmas?
I love an advent calendar but I'm an evil Mother and am not big on my girls eating crap for breakfast! (they will find out soon enough chocolate always taste best for breakfast!) I saw this and thought fab.
Leave me a comment and let me know are you ready for Christmas idea's just yet? If not when?

Strawberry Fizz is a boutique Party Pack website; creating quality, fresh, unique and simply gorgeous party packs.  Designed to take the hard work out of decorating for your next party.  Visit us at strawberry-fizz.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment